Structural Engineering Services
Our structural engineering services offer the design and detailing of all traditional and modern materials structures, using highly competent, experienced and qualified design engineers and technicians.
Typical daily services
Our particular strength is the experience of our Structural Engineering section, which comprises engineers capable of managing a wide variety of multi-disciplinary schemes ranging from domestic alterations to large multi-storey developments. The long experience of our structural engineering teams is backed up by advanced computer design software.
Our typical daily services include:
- Structural design of domestic, residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Structural design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber structures to current British and European Standards.
- RC Detailing of structural concrete and steel frames/elements.
- Design of portal frame sheds.
- Foundation designs including traditional shallow strip or deep trench-fill foundations, piled foundations, pile caps, ground improvement, underpinning works and rafts foundations.
- Refurbishment and structural alterations of existing buildings.
- Structural surveys and condition reports of residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Retaining wall design & detailing.
- Design, detailing and inspection of timber frame buildings.
- Historic building structure surveys and reports.
- Design and detailing of water retaining structures.
- Condition & Structural Surveys.